Crooked Run Nanobrewery Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexbanner

Reaction score
379235_507536329287119_196927568_n.jpg

Check it out! Also here's a rough sketch of the first bottled beer I want to offer, called Realize Truth. It is an elderberry quad, similar to The Pious old world recipe on here. One of my favorite beers!

rl11.png

If you're interested in the brewery, please donate to the Kickstarter project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1463544393/crooked-run-brewing-a-farmhouse-nanobrewery For $25 you can get an e-book with all my award-winning recipes, such as Heartsong Dubbel, Endless Summer Basil Saison, and One Thousand Leaves Maple Strong Ale. For $15 you can get this cool credit-card style bottle opener:

563340_518364048204347_1636482300_n.png

Nice work. Reminds me of a wine/winery logo though, instead of beer/brewery.

Thanks! That was the look I was going for. This is a different kind of brewery; many of the beers are made using local ingredients, and it focuses on American and Belgian style ales.

My wife and I will be vacationing in DC at the end of July. We will be at the Willard Intercontinental. Is your pub anywhere near that, I'd like to stop in and try your brews.

My wife and I will be vacationing in DC at the end of July. We will be at the Willard Intercontinental. Is your pub anywhere near that, I'd like to stop in and try your brews.

It is at 205 Harrison St, Leesburg, VA. About one hour away from DC. Worth it! :D

Back