Haier mini fridge conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukeman9988

Reaction score
Hi guys
i have been brewing for several months now and was looking to get into kegging. I have a Mini fridge, which i have been looking into converting. Its a haier fridge but i am unsure of the model number. I did measure from the back of the inside to the front, it is 8 ,inches. Is this long enough to fit a five gallon keg.I guess there is a motor or something under the hump in the back? Any help would be helpful. Thanks

Hi guys
i have been brewing for several months now and was looking to get into kegging. I have a Mini fridge, which i have been looking into converting. Its a haier fridge but i am unsure of the model number. I did measure from the back of the inside to the front, it is 8 ,inches. Is this long enough to fit a five gallon keg.I guess there is a motor or something under the hump in the back? Any help would be helpful. Thanks

You may try taking off the inside of the door. It will give you a couple more inches.

Back