When will The Tap Room cross the One Million post mark?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
OK, here we go, boys and girls...

It's coming and it's coming soon. (God help us all.) When will that ridiculous waste of time, effort and bandwidth known as The Tap Room crack the one million post mark? And who will be the one to do it?

Place your predictions here. Date, time and HBT member name are all required to win.

The winner gets an all expense paid trip to fight some freaking inferno, a joint therapy session, 24 hours to negotiate what you can with 100 virgins, a pair of seasons tickets to the UConn Ladies JV bowling team, a "Barney Frank 2010 Don't Change Horses Midstream" Tee Shirt (XX Large), a wrench, a purple autographed switchblade, and a professional bunghole waxing and bleaching

PTN.

I'm going with Gila, Dec 24, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Go back to sleep Panda willows.

And you already fail. Dec 24th is a Holiday for Gubermint deadbeats. It's not very common for me to be in HBT on a day off.

No, he's just jealous that none of HIS "ridiculous waste of time, effort and bandwidth" threads get the postcount and following that the Tap Room does....

neener.gif

(And that none of his inane threads have nifty glasses either.)

Paul,
There's only 121K posts.

I believe some random peeping Paul will be the 1 mil. view though.:p

Paul,
There's only 121K posts.

I believe some random peeping Paul will be the 1 mil. view though.:p

Oooopppppppppppppppppp!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , never mind.

I felt pretty dumb when I read that and realized my mistake but I can comfort myself with the knowledge that my threads are inane as well as being a waste of time effort and bandwidth. How cool is that?

PTN

I felt pretty dumb when I read that and realized my mistake but I can comfort myself with the knowledge that my threads are inane as well as being a waste of time effort and bandwidth. How cool is that?

PTN

ANd that's what makes you so damn loveable. :)

Hey weren't you supposed to be sending me a bottle?

I might have to take back the damn loveable comment.

Back