Got a free bayou classic turkey fryer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanIanBoBian

Reaction score
The cvs by my house was giving away a turkey fryer. It has been there for a while and I entered multiple times. It seemed like I was the only one entering, because the pad with the entry forms was still full. Well I went in there last night and it was gone. I asked the lady working "so I take it I didn't win the turkey fryer?" she said that the manager still had it, and she didn't know what was going on with it, but if I left my name and number she would give it to the manager and let me know. I got a call today, and they said "the turkey fryer is yours, come pick it up." sweet! A free bayou classic turkey fryer with, I think, a 30 qt pot. Looks like i'm gonna be doing some all-grain brewing. I already made a MLT from a cooler.

yeah, usually I'm quiet and would just think "i guess i didn't win it," and never say anything. good thing i spoke up!

yeah, i just did a partial mash with a 3 gallon cooler i got from work, and i had fun doing it. I'm a hands-on type guy, so the more involved I am, the more I like it. Like I said, I already made a MLT from a 10 gallon cooler with a copper manifold, so I'm good to go. Can't wait!

Back