Blank 4 & 6 Pack Carriers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batches_brew

Reaction score
Anyone have a line on blank 4 & 6 pack containers? Call me petty but I hate to have my brews wearing another breweries logo.

I don't know where to look.

Thanks.

Austin Homebrew Supply: Six Pack Carrier

Description:
Plain white cardboard 6-pack carriers for 12 oz beer bottles. Perfect for safely taking your homebrew bottles over to a friend's place.

I've never ordered them, but planned on picking up a few on my next order.

Rick

Yeah, I'm gonna go with AHS for this brown ale I'm making for Christmas gifts. I couldn't care less for the stuff we drink here, but my beer needs to look nice for company.

Another option is the neoprene 6-pack holders.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FMOCFM/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I love the ones I have. I realize they are more expensive,, but if you are doing xmas presents and want to give something that is great for re-using, there work wonderfully.

A great idea especially if being used to xmas gifts. I have one of these and they work great. Worked too great the first time actually. Put a warm 6 pack in one and took to a friends house. Put the whole thing in his fridge for drinking later that evening. Well low and behold my insulating neoprene 6-pack holder did it's job and kept my bottles warm for me! D'OH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious...is it "their site" or is it your site. You have 5 posts and every single one of them is pushing that same website. I'm all for promotion, but maybe you should consider a vendor account if that's what you're doing.

Pak-it Products prices seem pretty good but their shipping price is rediculous

Pretty good price + Rediculous shipping = NO WAY

I thought the shipping was high as well until I placed my order. The shipping calculated at $12 and when they processed the order they lowered it to $6. I was very impressed. Plus I had my carriers there the next day. When I went back and looked at the website they have it posted on there that the shipping doesn't calculate right and that they would always lower it to be accurate if need be.
With you being in Canada I would imagine the shipping would be higher but probably not by much. You should email or call them and they would probably tell you the correct shipping cost.

Here's the item I purchased:
http://www.pakitproducts.com/cardboard6packbottlecarrier.aspx.

Tanya
WWB Supplies

Thanks for that info Tanya, :rockin:
I did not see the statement about their incorrect estmator.
I have an address in the US that I have things shipped to because shipping to Canada is ALWAYS rediculous. :)
If it was my Canadian address I typed into their postage estimator, the shipping cost would not have suprised me, but it was my US address. Over $25 for the same package you got.

I will email them for a shipping quote.

I sketched out a 4-pack holder that can be made from a 12 x 24 piece of cardboard. I tried it with a grey cardboard, but it is simple enough that it should work with corrugated cardboard as well. When I fold corrugated cardboard, I "dent" along the fold line by placing a metal strip on it and banging it a bit with a hammer so that the fold is neat and clean.

View attachment 4-pack.pdf

hey guys ...here is a company that sells 4 and 6 pack carriers... i kow a lot of people ask me so i figures id share. They offer custom printed with your companies logo or plain and kraft 6 pack and 4 pack carriers. you should give em a check if your looking for carriers that you can customize to add a litle flare to your brews!!!..

website

nepacartons.com

located in moosic PA
570-457-7711:mug:

Latest posts

Back