Pliny near Seattle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khory

Reaction score
Anyone know of anywhere that sells Pliny the Elder near Seattle? I live about 60 miles north but I find myself down there on occasion.

Yup, a few bottleshops do. Malt & Vine (Redmond), Special Brews (Lynnwood), Full Throttle Bottles (Seattle), are a few. The trick is actually finding it. Even though we're only a state away from RR, they make so little of it for out of CA export so its hard to find. When places do have it, it goes the same day/by the second day a lot of the times (even with a 2 bottle limit). Call ahead before you go to be sure its worth the trip.

Yeah, just found that Norm's Bottle Shop is getting some Saturday but they only have a case and a one bottle limit. I may just bag it and look around online.

They list all the places that sell RR on their website: http://russianriverbrewing.com/where-to-get-our-beers/

PA, but not next door in AZ :(

8lLjT.gif

Yeah, just found that Norm's Bottle Shop is getting some Saturday but they only have a case and a one bottle limit. I may just bag it and look around online.

It'd be worth the trip... It's usually not that crazy for Pliny, and 50+ taps helps as well!

:mug:

SPLASTiK said:
They list all the places that sell RR on their website: http://russianriverbrewing.com/where-to-get-our-beers/
Might be worth calling a few to see if or when they'll have it in stock.

During the homebrew conference I stocked up on RR at the nearby QFC. Was surprised to find batches 5, 6, 7 and 8 of Consecration, and 5-6-7 of Supplication and Sanctification.

I saw the site but all they listed was the regional distributor. Unfortunately they use a very small distributor that my company doesn't doesn't purchase anything though.

I did find it online at thejugshop.com. It costs a little more with shipping but I can get up to six bottles. Most local shops limit it to 1 or 2 per person.

Your 100% right. Looks like the spreadsheet they use is blocked at my work computer. Probably because we block Google docs. Didn't see the list until I looked from home

I've had luck at delaurenti in the market and the whole foods on westlake. Also brouwers has it on tap from time to time.

Latest posts

Back