• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Ball Lock Kegs for Pin Lock - Madison WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandena

Reaction score
I have 2 ball lock kegs that I'm looking to trade for pin locks. I'm in Madison WI and would prefer not to ship.

Thanks

I have a couple I would trade, not sure when I'll be up your way next. If you are headed toward the Illinois border at all let me know and I would be happy to meet up.

adivito said:
I have a couple I would trade, not sure when I'll be up your way next. If you are headed toward the Illinois border at all let me know and I would be happy to meet up.

My wife works in Janesville, if that helps anyone.

I have 2 sets of pin lock posts and lids I'd trade for ball lock posts/lids. Let me know if you're interested in doing this trade via mail.

jman said:
I have 2 sets of pin lock posts and lids I'd trade for ball lock posts/lids. Let me know if you're interested in doing this trade via mail.

I'll keep that in mind as well, but the ball lock kegs are a hair too tall for my fridge.

If you're ever interested in trading, I have 3 pin locks that I don't want. I do however want more ball lock.

Seattle WA

Yea I need it got too excited story of my life day late or in this case two years late

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back