• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 5lb CO2 tank $30 or trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Reaction score
I have an empty steel CO2 cylinder that came with a kegerator. Going by the size it's a 5 pounder. It is old and I'm pretty sure it needs a hydro test. My nearest fill station (GTS in Conshohocken) charges an extra $10 for this when swapping.

Since I already have a couple cylinders I'm pretty happy to let this go. Ideally I'd like a local trade or part exchange (I'm in Narberth, just outside Philly). Amongst other things I could use shanks and a Sanke D coupler. I could ship it but I think FedEx would charge about $20.

The stamps on it say:

ICC-3AA1800
85101CY
AWK

and on the other side

9-81
1-67
1-76
9-87

The label says BOC group.

Edit: here are pics of the stamps.

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

alien said:
I have an empty steel CO2 cylinder that came with a kegerator. Going by the size it's a 5 pounder. It is old and I'm pretty sure it needs a hydro test. My nearest fill station (GTS in Conshohocken) charges an extra $10 for this when swapping.

Since I already have a couple cylinders I'm pretty happy to let this go. Ideally I'd like a local trade or part exchange (I'm in Philly). Amongst other things I could use shanks and a Sanke D coupler. I could ship it but I think FedEx would charge about $20.

The stamps on it say:

ICC-3AA1800
85101CY
AWK

and on the other side

9-81
1-67
1-76
9-87

The label says BOC group.

I'll post up pictures later tonight.

Interested.

@shadowpaige: UPS shipping to your location (MO) with signature confirmation is $25. FedEx Home Delivery $15.

Delivery to locations closer to Philly would be slightly less.

Price cut to $25, handy size for a kegerator. Sorry can't be bothered shipping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back