• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 4 Faucets with Shanks & or Draft Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 chrome 5" shanks that are brand new (didn't want that size). I'm looking to get 10.00 a peice plus 5.50 shipping.
Let me know if you're interested.
42397d1325623610-wtb-chrome-faucets-shanks-shanks2.jpg

I have a dual faucet tower if you're interested. It needs new beer lines and i can sell it with or without the standard faucets. $60 without the faucets, $80 with. PM me if you're interested. Cheers!

Thanks SpaceCoast

I am building a Keezer so would need a 4 faucet tower, or 4 facuets with shanks if I build a coffin.

What you looking to spend? Theres a guy local (Grand Rapids, MI) thats selling one. on CL. If I could I would snag this but I don't have keezer no planon one in the near future. Hope this helps ya!

I'll send it to you via PM

Your inbox was full but heres my reply:

NO prob. I just wanted you to know there was a nice one for sale in my neck of the woods. I didnt know what you were loooking to spend. If you were to not use the glycol system its not a huge deal. Most of these set ups have SSteel tubes to the bottom of the tower and require a beer line to either go over the tube or have fittings to do so. To your other question I'm not sure but it sounds like they may have gotten another tower the same (Base) and will go in the same place as the old.
I'd ask the seller about in an email and they may be able to give the new one that came with the newer tower...

Brew ON! :mug:
~Kelsey (Wingnutj)

Good! I hope shipping doesnt kill ya.

Your welcome as well.
If I'm ever in OK I hope to stop by to see it in action! LOL
~Wingnutj

Back