Picture of the new Sam Adams glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much?

Think I'll stick with my club-footed lucifer snifter. Looks like Global beer doesn't carry them anymore. Damn. Good glasses, those.

if I average out all of the free SA glasses I have....they are like $3/glass, lol

One of the oracle ninjas I work with bought me one, it is a very nice glass, and it does highlight the qualities of the beer. Glass shape is a big deal, there is a wine glass guy who claims wine tastes different out of different glasses! I believe it.

mward said:
One of the oracle ninjas I work with bought me one, it is a very nice glass, and it does highlight the qualities of the beer. Glass shape is a big deal, there is a wine glass guy who claims wine tastes different out of different glasses! I believe it.

Is the SA logo etched in the glass or painted on? I wouldn't mind buying a set if I could soak them in StarSan for a couple weeks and get rid of the SA Logo. :D

EdWort said:
Is the SA logo etched in the glass or painted on? I wouldn't mind buying a set if I could soak them in StarSan for a couple weeks and get rid of the SA Logo. :D

SWMBO got me a set of these for our anniversary and I love them. But I think that it would take an extra long soaking to get the logo off. It is painted on but it is very resilient. The actual SA logo is pretty unobtrusive and I kind of like the pinstriping.

They are giving a bunch of them away for free according to the e mail I received from them. I entered in for a few. They will randomly select a handful to send their new glasses to in exchange for a review I believe. I dont remember the details.

im drinking beer out of one of them right now! beer tastes the same out of the new SA glass as it does a regular beer glass IMO anyways. they are cool looking thats why i boought them :D

BevMo used to have them for $5. I like it a lot, but half the fun of drinking homebrew is a good glass. It is cool because it is a different shape.

I bought a set and like them a lot. I don't drink a lot of lagers which is what they are designed for, but my IPAs are just fine in them.

foppa78 said:
They are giving a bunch of them away for free according to the e mail I received from them. I entered in for a few. They will randomly select a handful to send their new glasses to in exchange for a review I believe. I dont remember the details.

If you don't win and you've entered, supposedly they're going to give you a one time code to buy them for 50% off. I'll definately buy a set of 4 for $15.

Here's the link to sign up for the contest.

neckbone said:
I just figured I'd give you guys my name and address, just in case you wanted to buy me a set of the glasses, and maybe send me some of your good homebrew to fill them with. :D :mug:

Yeah, use this link instead. Thanks for the heads up.

no problem!

I don't suxors at teh internets :D

/leet

Back