Beer as Art

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McTarnamins

Reaction score
We all have beer pics. From vacations, cell phone cameras, business dinners, pics of beer to co-workers stuck in the office, etc. Here is your opportunity to post your 'Beer as Art' picures. I'll start with some of mine from trips over-seas...."On business". Please continue this thread with all your misc "beer pics"

View from Hotel in Merano, Italy
IMG_4848.JPG

What Korean Beer Tastes Like
IMG_01913.jpg

Cooling off in Malaysia
Tiger2.jpg

Hofbrauhaus Biergarten Munchen
IMG_5413.JPG

Where did all the pull tabs go?
IMG_32011.JPG

It doesn't get much better than a Mojave Red on a hike in the Mojave desert.

Lol that is until you realize your in the desert and need to be drinking water. I lived in 29 palms which by the looks of that picture isn't far from where you were. It gets hot there and I could notimagine drinking beer on a hike. How do you handle it?

It was a cool day. On a 100+ day I drink about a gallon of water out in the desert. The picture was taken in the Virgin River Gorge in the Mohave county Arizona just a few miles from where I live in Utah.

I think it is New Holland who's tagline is "Art in Fermented Form".

Nice pics. I should load up the camera and a couple of beers and go off to create a work of art.

Now to think of a place in frozen Northern Michigan where I could do this...

FromZwolle,, If you are referring to the glass in the back ground.. It's a traitor drink !!!!! Not beer!!! It's my wife's Gin and tonic.

FromZwolle,, If you are referring to the glass in the back ground.. It's a trader drink !!!!! Not beer!!! It's my wife's Gin and tonic.

Sure it is, sure it is. I'll let it slide just this once if you keep delivering artistrinks.

Here area few, my belgian IPA, a belgian beer in italy, Frida Kahlo edition Negra Modelo in Playa Mujeres, my IPA in a hopside-down glass
belgianIPA.jpg

More great beer!-4461.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

One more from my favorite mass produced brew. I know it's not homebrew but I did drink these in an outdoor Thai Restaurant in Borneo.

IMG_07982.JPG

This might not be art to some. But for myself, after spending 2 weeks in Asian Lager hell, this view was a welcome oasis and a beautiful sight.

IMG00083-20101216-1910.jpg

Back