DIY mash paddle nearly done

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrogNerd

mean old man
Reaction score
just a few spots to sand down and it's done. spot at the top of the blade part is where I MIGHT drill another 1". still deciding if it looks wrong the way it is, or needs the additional hole

not bad, for NEVER having done ANY woodworking in the past 38 years

IMG_7469-001.jpg

IMG_7470-001.jpg

IMG_7471-001.jpg

was debating whether to sand those down or leave them

& I AM SO stealing your Two-Hearted recipe

Credit for the recipe goes to the guys here on HBT. It's a great recipe. With the cultured yeast, it's my favorite brew. I just bought a pound of Centennial just so I have enough to do multiple batches of that. :tank:

Oh, and I think it looks great.

Credit for the recipe goes to the guys here on HBT. It's a great recipe. With the cultured yeast, it's my favorite brew. I just bought a pound of Centennial just so I have enough to do multiple batches of that. :tank:

Oh, and I think it looks great.

don't know what it is, but Michigan seems to crank out some pretty tasty IPAs.

really enjoy Bells' Two-Hearted and New Holland's Mad Hatter and I hear Founders' Centennial is good too

and thanks!

really enjoy Bells' Two-Hearted and New Holland's Mad Hatter and I hear Founders' Centennial is good too

and thanks!

It's because Michigan, in general, is the most awesome place on earth. Especially Ann Arbor. :ban:

It's because Michigan, in general, is the most awesome place on earth. Especially Ann Arbor. :ban:

Ann Arbor is a whore! Go Buckeyes

HAHAHA

Michigan does produce some great beers and the Two Hearted is probably my favorite IPA. Just sucks I cant get it out here on the Left Coast.

Nice job on the paddle BTW.

Great Lakes' IPA supposed to be good.

maybe it's the water up in the Lakes

Very well could be. Just wait a few decades. If you think gold is expensive, the Great Lakes will be the new Klondike. Any questions during the brew, let me know.

Very nice work!

and thanks!

I like all three of them but my new favorite MI. IPA comes form Dark Horse Brewing. Their Crooked Tree IPA is really tasty! I'll be volunteering next weekend @ the Columbus Winter Beerfest and hope they will be represented.

It looks like Brown distributing in Richmond carries the Dark Horse line. Give it a try if you can locate some.

Back