I might have to watch the new season of Survivor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diaperload

Reaction score
She is going to be a contestant. DAYUM!

Angie-Layton-bikini-Survivor.jpg

She needs a real bikini top. That one makes her boobs look fake.

And I'm going to predict she doesn't look as hot (or even clean) on survivor.

I'm sorry. I'm just not into the barbie doll type blonde, fake, high maintenance, all about me, chicks.

The only way I will watch Survivor is when they make it more like The Hunger Games.

The need to drop these shmucks out of a low flying plane into a remote jungle with only the clothes on their back. Whoever comes out on the other end is a winner.

The way it is played now is just bad vacations for ****** bags.

She won't last. She'll start crying within 10 minutes of being on the island.

I'll also add that her top sucks, they look fake, and she's sucking in her stomach.

Not hot. Sorry. I like my ladies with a lil' meat on them bones. :D

The only way I will watch Survivor is when they make it more like The Hunger Games.

The need to drop these shmucks out of a low flying plane into a remote jungle with only the clothes on their back. Whoever comes out on the other end is a winner.

The way it is played now is just bad vacations for ****** bags.

I was totally put off it when I saw it wasn't like that.

Lisa Whelchel, Blair from The Facts of Life, will be on the next one. And that actually passed as news on the news tonight.

Whatever. I was more for Nancy McKeon, 'Jo'. Humminah.

The finger nails clash with the bikini! :eek:

No they don't! They totally match!

Supposedly that one moron who fell into the fire and burned his hands is going to be back. I'm going to be rooting for him to stab himself in the foot with a spear, or hang himself tying his shoe.

Back