• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving out, selling entire 10gal AG system and 3 tap keezer in Boulder, CO - $800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobross

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell it all as a set in Boulder, CO. Perfect for someone looking to make the upgrade to all-grain and kegging all in one swoop. Asking price $800

The 10 gallon all-grain 3-tier brewing sculpture that has been used for only about 50 gallons.

Email me if interested: [email protected]

Include:

6 gallon SS Hot Liquor Tun with ball valve and high temp tubing
185,000 BTU Bayou burner and propane tank to heat the HLT
10 gallon Ingloo water cooler with SS braid filter and ball valve
15.5 gallon keggle with SS braid filter and ball valve
Another 185,000 BTU Bayou burner and propane tank to heat the keggle
Copper Wort Chiller
"Ugly" Corona Grain mill
3x Chrome Perlick tap keezer with temp. regulator and drip tray - 10 cu. ft.
2x 5lbs CO2 tanks with dual regulator
3x 5 gallon ball-lock corny kegs
9.5 cu. ft. chest freezer turned fermentation chamber with another temp. regulator
4x 6 gallon glass carboys
1x 7 gallon glass carboy
Refractometer
Carboy brush
auto-siphon
hydrometer
25lbs Colorado Malted White Wheat
25lbs Colorado Malted Belgian Pale
50lbs Colorado Malted Pilsner
30lbs Colorado Malted 2-row
10lbs Wey. German Pilsner malt
Various Hops
Various Beer glasses
Other various equipment (Star-san, ph stabilizer, yeast nutrient, gelatin, homemade stir plate, Erlenmeyer flask and stir bar, mason jars)

otnSg.jpg

Sv1Hh.jpg

x9hfP.jpg

gnsVe.jpg

2y6vL.jpg

I will say that is one sweet deal I wish I didn't live in FLorida. I would dirve 500 miles for that kind of deal. Tim

I don't need the keezer as I JUST built a 5 tap setup. How much are you looking for everything minus the keezer? I am in Denver

I don't need the keezer as I JUST built a 5 tap setup. How much are you looking for everything minus the keezer? I am in Denver

I would sell everything else for $600 but i have a couple people interested in the whole setup so ill let you know if that falls through

I would take the Keezer and am in Westminster Colorado. I can pick up easy too. Could be a good match for me and the other guy.

So I know this is a super old posting, but any of this still available? Interested in the brew stand and kegerator

This is probably super late but I'm interested in the ugly mill, and the refractometer

Back