Kid Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
We don't do enough of this around here IMHO, and I just got a new school pic, so here's my youngest...she'll be 5 this Sunday.

Stella1.jpg

Cute kid, El P! Where she get it from ;) (was somehow expecting a kid with a crazy afro) かわいい~!

Here's me and my oldest son on a backpacking trip in New Mexico last spring.

46.jpg

A homebrew would have been mighty tasty right about then!

I don't have a picture of you in New Mexico, just an x and I don't think you meant to send a picture of your x.

Too bad I didn't know you were coming out, we could have had a beer...

Red x'ers. I think it's you. I see the pic. Ctrl-F5 yourselves or you may be having difficulty getting to the source web site for some reason.

Try this little bitty one:

image006.jpg

(It's the same picture but way smaller)

I was taking the picture, in case you wonder why it looks so weird. There was no one else there except the elk.

Imperial Walker said:
I see the same Nothing that I saw before. :)

Strange--on my browser, the first one showed up as a blue box with a ? in it, but the second one displayed (even when you quoted it).

Gee, they grow pretty fast thinking back sometimes. I feel old as my kids are becoming independent. Here is my son doing what he loves to do in the summer. This is from Whislter B.C.
Ian in the Air.jpg

El Pistolero said:
We don't do enough of this around here IMHO, and I just got a new school pic, so here's my youngest...she'll be 5 this Sunday.

Stella1.jpg

El P you daughter looks like the girl from poltergiest.
heather.php

El Pistolero said:

I'm just replying to one post.

Cute daughter! (My oldest greatgrandchild is 5 years old).:D

All the other pics are nice too, but I'll refrain from calling the guy on the bike "cute". I'm sure he'll be better for it.:D

I wish I had a hop garden assistant.:D

Great pics. :) I can't see cweston's or Brewpastor's, though.

Here's one of my son. Not the best, but it just happend to still be on my camera. This was Christmas morning.

christmas.jpg

SwAMi75 said:
Great pics. :) I can't see cweston's or Brewpastor's, though.

Here's one of my son. Not the best, but it just happend to still be on my camera. This was Christmas morning.

christmas.jpg

My god he's getting old looking. Really thin. Losing that kid chunkiness. Cute kid. :)
Hey, I'm bottling up a batch next week, can he come over? :)

Yep, he's starting to get tall and skinny. He's going to be 4 soon! :eek:

You need him to come over and sneeze in a batch for you? The first one came out nice. :D

found a couple xmas pics on my laptop.... 3 months old, but...

My son, Garron, 3.5 years old...
1917-garron.jpg

and my daughter, Meera, 14 months old (11 months in this picture):
1917-meera.jpg

Yeah, big pictures, maybe I'll scale them down tomorrow...

-walker

Kids rule. As much as I enjoy brewing, drinking, smoking, foul jokes, etc., this is the real good stuff.

Of course the 350 mile separation from mine right now allows me the privilege of perspective. :D

I hope I'm not to late here. I usually don't have family pictures on this lapop here. But I found one picture of my little girl in my inbox:

2249-ohhimommy.JPG

All by helsef, she climbed up on the layzy-susan to get to my wife's bithday cake while mommy wasn't watching. This was just to hilarious to be mad at her. She seems so resourceful.

Kai

Back