anyone buy this pump on ebay?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
I bought that one too. If you don't mind the lack of mounting bracket or cordset, it's a bargain. It has a small wiring box so just buy an extension cord, 3 small wirenuts, and a 1/2" knockout romex clamp.

The lack of cord doesn't bother me but the lack of the bracket has been on my mind as I'm considering doing the plastic-toolbox-mounted March thing, so come winter, I can just grab it and go inside after brewing and not have to deal with freezing.

Outside of a nasty length of heat run hanger or plumbing strap, what can I bracket the pump into the toolbox with? :confused:

Here is my ultra-temporary (meaning I probably wont change it for a year or so!) setup. Just some 2x4 with a weatherstripping lined hole.

7674-TempPump.jpg

Jester369 said:
Here is my ultra-temporary (meaning I probably wont change it for a year or so!) setup. Just some 2x4 with a weatherstripping lined hole.

7674-TempPump.jpg

That's awsome... you're my hero. Biermuncher would be proud!

Back