Brewer's Best Imperial Blonde

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slogger

Reaction score
I brewed this two weeks ago and racked it to a secondary yesterday. I tasted it and there was a sweet fruity character kind of like a belgian type beer flavor. :confused:Is this what is referred to as a malty flavor?
Will this flavor settle out?

I brewed this myself 2 months ago. This one really starts tasting good after 6 weeks or so. Mine wound up slightly fruity, but it balanced out nicely.

I just bottled this yesterday after being in The primary for ab 4 week my og was 1.067 and fg 1.018. How long should I wait before drinking my plan is to wait 2 weeks, to long, to short? Opinions?

Mfeldman said:
Opinions?

Well you know opinions. They're like Softails, everyone has one. My 2 drachmas is that three weeks is the minimum time for bottle conditioning. Even better is 6 weeks. I did a Brewers Best kolsch and brown ale back in May and they are now becoming what they should be (IMHO). Try a bottle here and there and see what you think, but extra time in the fermenter(s) and bottle seems to be one of the biggest factors for better beer. Again, IMHO.

Latest posts

Back