Psychic Cows

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Sudster

Reaction score
Im just curious, but what kind of clientel solicit psychic cows?
Sudsmonkey, can you help me out with this one . I know El Pistolero already knows what you are going to say ..but humor me.

Hmmm, Auh, when can I make an appointment? Do you take American Express? Does the National Dairy Association know bout this? Don't want to get caught up in a conflict-of-interest thingy ya know.

Well, you obviously don't know a bad pun when you see it. And it's not a diary cow, it's a sacred cow (and we all know sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger). :D

Disclaimer: Sorry, best I can do at the moment without being drunk. :(

Well ya got me there vermit. I try to be politically correct as possible but are you saying dairy cows can't be sacred. Utterly incomprehensible.

Well, I'm not Hindu so I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that once you've milked it a few times it's gonna be hard to keep thinking of it as sacred. :eek:

Bein' Southern Free -Will Primative Hindu. myself, I might take offense. I'm a sorta live and let live kinda Hindu, so I'll overlook it. If it's a sacred cow , that's one thing. If it's a psychic cow, that's a whole 'nother thing. Maybe it's really a psycho-sacred cow. Uh........ I'm at a complete loss with this one. El P. stole the whole stock market thing right out from under me. Psychic cows...... guess you could.......Damn! For once you boys have left me speechless ! :confused:
I guess that in Texas, the disadvantage of a psychic cow is that she already knows what you have in mind when you sneak up on her.

sudsmonkey said:
Bein' Southern Free -Will Primative Hindu. myself.
:D :D :D

sudsmonkey said:
I guess that in Texas, the disadvantage of a psychic cow is that she already knows what you have in mind when you sneak up on her.
You know what's really fun tho, is trying to tip a psychic sacred cow :D

Well I'd like both of you to know that I practice safe sex. I don't sneak up on anything that kicks ,anymore.:D

Take my word for it. Get goats. They're stupid and non-psychic. Very loving and understanding , too. Wait, wrong forum. :eek:

FYI: Hipboots keep the kicking down to a minimum.

Them 'ar are good eatin'! You don't even have to be Mexican or Jamaican to enjoy it ! We had 21 at New Years. Killed 2 and sold all but 4 of the others. Me and Monkey Jr. ( he's 14) hung 'em up on the old swingset and set to cleaning. He'd never done it, but watched me and learned fast. Mrs. Monkey saved out the livers and cooked them that night. If she'd asked if I wanted to eat them, I'd have said no, but walking into a kitchen that smelled like that , I was defenseless. Couldn't speak for my mouth watering.
Self-sufficiency is where it's at. Homebrewing, homegrowing, etc..

Well, kudos to Mrs. Monkey. Mrs. Pistol won't go near a liver of any kind whatsover, tho I did give her a chicken fried chicken liver one time. She was on the verge of a gastronomic orgasm...till I told her what it was. :D

" gastronomic orgasm" Damn, Bro.! That's a good one! What did they teach you in them TX public schools? Funny how people like something until they find out what it is. One of my customers gave me some duck eggs that I scrambled for breakfast that weekend. Told the kids that they were really big chicken eggs. After breakfast, I told them what they really were, on the odd chance that they might come back up. The Little Monkies chose not to believe me. You can bet they watch me real close when I cook now ! That's a great way to get them to cook.

Latest posts

Back