• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

14.5gal Conical Fermentor, 15 gal megapot, bits & pieces - Chicago Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randar

Half rib short of a full rack
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Hi, I am trying to sell the following extra stuff from my stash. I have the following:

1) Stout Tanks 14.5 gal Conical Fermentor. About 18 months old, I've only used it about 6-8 times. 1/2" ball valves, tri-clovers, all gaskets and seals in good shape, immaculate condition inside and out.

New and shipped it will run in the $450 range. I would like to get $400 picked up, (obviously prefer someone in or around the Chicago area to avoid shipping).

2) 15 gallon megapot with dial thermo, ball valve, and morebeer's site gauge. Again, no dents, no scuffs, perfect inside and out. SOLD

3) Brewer's Hardware American Sanke Keg Fermenter Kit with Thermowell - sells for $79 on the website. Used about 5 times, all gaskets, spare set of gaskets, and all pieces are included. Brewers Hardware Sanke Keg Fermenter Kit with Thermowell - Looking for $55 picked up, $65 shipped. SOLD

4) Immersion chiller. Might be good for a small-scale brewer. I think it's about 25' and I got it in some CL deal. $10. SOLD

5) May also have a spare sanke or 2 if buyer of any of the above is interested.

I will buy the immersion chiller from you and am in the Chicago area. Possibly the pot and or conical I will get back to you after I talk with my girl friend.

I realize this is an old post but I would really be interested in that conical if you still have it. I'm up in East Lansing but I could easily arrange to have it picked up. Thanks!

Sparty-On said:
Yeah, whoops! Were you interested in buying or should I contact him?

Haha, no problem. I contacted him and offered him a specific price including shipping but he was looking to get a little more than I offered him. It's all yours!! It's a great piece.

I guess I didn't realize this was still being bumped. It had fallen off my radar but a couple recent inquiries led me to check back here.

Sparty, you have a PM.

Latest posts

Back