Class/Lessons near Lansing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know of any, myself, but there are MANY videos online of the various methods of homebrewing. And there could be homebrewers, or homebrew clubs in the area willing to host a brewday with you. I'd start by calling a homebrew club and watching all you can online. Some of the online stores sell hot-to videos as well. The brewday get-together is usually a good time if done right. People bring a few snacks and drink a few beers and make beer.

But there are many ways to brew, so it would still be worth it to get online.

yeah attend a homebrew club in the areas meeting. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone there that would be willing to have you join them on their next brew day and 'teach' you...easiest way to learn is by doing.

Give a call to Capital City Homebrew Supply or just stop by and talk to Jordan and Todd (they're located on Michigan Ave. a bit west of the Green Door). I don't know if they've got anything on the calendar, but they've offered beginner and intro-type classes in the past. Super-friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable folk who'll help get you started. --Matt

Above store has an all grain class this weekend. FREE as usual. Not my club or regular store, but I like it a lot.

Back