4 Hands Brewing Co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cincy17

Reaction score
Anyone had any beers by this brewery out of St. Louis, MO?

http://www.4handsbrewery.com/our-beers.html

Looking through their list, most of their beers sound offerings interesting. I might have to check them out while I'm back home in Missouri for the holidays. They only have one bottled beer so far and it sounds awesome, but for some reason isn't listed on their website. It's a blonde ale called Foundation and its brewed with ginger, basil, lemon, and peach.

They are great!! My cousin's friend is guy that started the brewery. The first time I went I asked to talk to him. He came out and talked with me about beer and business for 45 minutes!!! I've tried all of theirs beers and have yet to find one I didn't like. Over the summer they brewed a bunch of batches of a Berliner Weisse each time adding different fruits during fermentation. I recommend you visit them, if you can't make it downtown some bars around town have their beer on tap I know for sure Llwellyn's in Webster does.

Great brews, there Cast Iron Brown is one of my favorites. Also the Cenntineal Red is NICE! The whole staff is really cool, I took some home brew in they tried it and gave me feed back. So also really cool.

Sounds like an awesome place. Now I definitely have to check it out or at least find a bottle somewhere.

Great Beer. They are hard to find in bottles. Special releases in bombers is all i have ever seen, and they are hard to come by. Your best bet is to go to the brewery or any of the local bars that serve their beer on tap

I had someone send me a bottle of their Cuvee Ange in a beer trade and it was awesome. If I make it up to that area I'd check em out.

I've only heard good things about them. Still haven't had a chance to make it there myself though.

Back