Morebeer Vacubrew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkstar79

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this or seen it? Looks really interesting, currently I only brew extract or partial mash and would love to step into all grain with a stove top system

IMO, it is a nice system, but overly complicated for a five gallon system. With that small a volume, sparging w/ gravity and lifting the kettle is not that big a deal IMO. Tranferring sparge water w/ a plastic pitcher is simple and reliable. The vacuum sytem just aint for me, maybe others love it??

I just bought a vacubrew. I set it up, and I can't get the vacum to work. does anyone have any info or know where I can look to figure it out?
I set it up according to the manual and the vacuum pump works fine, but no water is being pulled through the system( I am doing a test run with water). I feel like the mash tun lid is not securely fastened enough maybe, but I have the o-ring on there and I don't think I am putting a lid on incorrectly. anyhow let me know!

thanks!

Latest posts

Back