• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

selling it all... dfw texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mossbergmike

Reaction score
things have come up and i have to get rid of everything.

5 gallon stainless brewpot
2*5 gallon glass carboys
2*plastic fermenting buckets
racking bucket
stoppers and airlocks for all
2* triple scale hydrometers
wort thermometer
2 crystal thermometer sticker thingies..
auto syphon
beer thief
carboy brush
funnell w/strainer
refrigerator thermostat control
2*5 gallon soda kegs
5lb co2 tank with regulator and hoses and connections
single faucet brass tower
cleaning and sanitation supplies also...

also my kegerator which is made from the oyster.. its kinda noisy but is virtually new and works. everything you need to make beer is right here except for the turkey fryer.. everything for 600 dollars as is... most of this stuff is brand new... some is slightly used.. wish i didnt have to get rid of it..

im in fort worth texas. respond to this with email and i will give you my cell number and we can go from there:rockin:

things have come up and i have to get rid of everything.

5 gallon stainless brewpot
2*5 gallon glass carboys
2*plastic fermenting buckets
racking bucket
stoppers and airlocks for all
2* triple scale hydrometers
wort thermometer
2 crystal thermometer sticker thingies..
auto syphon
beer thief
carboy brush
funnell w/strainer
refrigerator thermostat control
2*5 gallon soda kegs
5lb co2 tank with regulator and hoses and connections
single faucet brass tower
cleaning and sanitation supplies also...

also my kegerator which is made from the oyster.. its kinda noisy but is virtually new and works. everything you need to make beer is right here except for the turkey fryer.. everything for 600 dollars as is... most of this stuff is brand new... some is slightly used.. wish i didnt have to get rid of it..

im in fort worth texas. respond to this with email and i will give you my cell number and we can go from there:rockin:

Wow! First of all I'm sorry that you have to get rid of/unload all of your sweet gear. Not sure of your circumstances involved that is making do this heinious act. But most people that have circumstances beyond their control will have or will be better off without it. My only hope is that you are doing this because you need the money or are helping those in need. Or because it's health related. All of those I can understand. If you are doing at the urging of someone else due to their ultimatums then; Sorry about your choices.

Roqk-on!

the problem with selling it all together, is that most people on this board do not need a full package. secondly, $600 seems a bit steep for what you are listing,

5 gallon stainless brewpot $50
2*5 gallon glass carboys $50
2*plastic fermenting buckets $25
racking bucket $15
stoppers and airlocks for all $12
2* triple scale hydrometers $20
wort thermometer $5
2 crystal thermometer sticker thingies.. $1
auto syphon $12
beer thief $12
carboy brush $5
funnell w/strainer $5
refrigerator thermostat control $60(analog) $90(Digital)
2*5 gallon soda kegs $50
5lb co2 tank with regulator and hoses and connections $100
single faucet brass tower $100
cleaning and sanitation supplies also... $10

Estimated new pricing for those items comes to $532 (using the price I have paid for these things)

Have recently seen comparable collections to yours in North FortWorth sell for less than $400 on craigslist and come with more goodies.

If you change your mind on parting it out, I make this offer (local pickup)
1x 5gal glass carboy $20
2X corny kegs $25 each
5# tank + Reg + hoses $75-100 (pending pictures, reg modle, and date on tank)
mabye the temp controler if it is digital and wired. (would give 75 if it is)

ok... u put all that together and you got 532... now add on the two books that cost about 30 bucks... and add on the minifridge that was used to make the kegerator.... that will put u up over 600 easily. ill take 500 for the whole shabang

3n93m83o95Q15Pd5Rb993129067838017131c.jpg

3k73p73o45Pa5S05R0993ad97d691fb32125b.jpg

3n43k63pa5O85Pe5Sf9933267fbac6fa41fc1.jpg

Back