my want list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njale

Reaction score
wanted:

sweet baby jesus
bells 2 hearted ale
any new glarus
jai ala
zombie dust
heady topper
Russian river
gumball head
deschutes

i dont have anything that you cant find in NJ

njale said:
wanted:

sweet baby jesus
bells 2 hearted ale
any new glarus
jai ala
zombie dust
heady topper
Russian river
gumball head
deschutes

i dont have anything that you cant find in NJ

Huh?? In your title you might wanna put what your in search of (example ISO: list) and what you have for trade (FT:?). Just reading your post was a little confusing. Just trying to give some advise to a fellow Jersey trader! Take it for what it's worth. Good luck!

Huh?? In your title you might wanna put what your in search of (example ISO: list) and what you have for trade (FT:?). Just reading your post was a little confusing. Just trying to give some advise to a fellow Jersey trader! Take it for what it's worth. Good luck!

Thanks! All the beers i posted, i am in search of, i have none of them for trade

Is there anything in particular you're looking for from Deschutes......it's only a couple hours away from here. Can you get anything troegs or terrapin?

I live in right 5 mins away from deschutes.. Let me know what you would like and let me know what you've got to trade

Latest posts

Back