Opinions Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motleybrews

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys. i was invited to brew a beer for a regional beerfest. here is the label i designed for the brew. what do you think? i want it to look good, because i may get a banner made. don't be afraid of hurting my feelings.

london-esb_zps435e34a1.jpg

I think all in all it looks pretty good with the exception that the hop in the middle looks a bit cartoonish if that makes sense to you

Looks good to me! If you want a London theme AND a hop theme, maybe you could play with an image of a slightly hoppish looking London building? :)

0402_gherkin_tower_of_london.jpg

spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif

I made something for you to look at. I ditched the hop and I re-aligned some of the writing that I felt was a little bunched. Something to consider, personally, I like it a lot.

london-esb_zps435e34a1.jpg

LONDONESB_zpsc34620fd.jpg

I like the revision. I was not a fan of the brew date on the original, glad to see you moved it. I also like the "signature" on the side. Solid work!

Looks great!
If you like i can send over these hops. Attached a jpeg. The resolution on this picture is pretty bad but it is vectorbased. Send me a message if you want it and i will send it over.

Cheers!

Untitled-1.jpg

Back