Good prices on stainless fittings...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beergynt

Reaction score
I'm currently upgrading my system and I've reached the point where the sticker shock of SS fittings is rearing its ugly head... Through my searchings of teh internets I have stumbled across a site that has really nice prices on brewers' fittings...

http://proflowdynamics2.reachlocal.com/?scid=2224745&kw=8552051&pub_cr_id=15911562704

I haven't been able to find better prices than these. Especially for camlock fittings... Just thought I'd spread the word.

Check out Bargainfittings.com if you haven't already. I bought all of my stainless fittings (including camlocks) through him and overall the prices can't be beat. You may find a few things cheaper elsewhere, but his $5 flat rate shipping beats everyone that I know of...epecially shipping that kind of weight.

His camlocks appear to be cheaper also...

also check out bobby m's site brewhardware.com and then like the last two posts already stated bargainfittings.com is another good site.

I'm a little disappointed that bobby doesn't carry his sight glass stickers anymore...I waited too long to buy them apparently.

The problem is that of demand. People buy a competitor's sight glass and then the numbers from me and that means I spend more time cutting numbers to keep up. I offer replacements to my previous customers and if I happen to have a decent supply, I'll make exceptions. It was just that it got to the point that half the orders I was processing any given day were from number orders. Paypal slaughters me on the fee for tiny amounts like that too.

I used to buy from bfo but the fittings they carry are really thin castings. Probably meaningless for our application but I can take a picture comparison if you are interested.

The problem is that of demand. People buy a competitor's sight glass and then the numbers from me and that means I spend more time cutting numbers to keep up. I offer replacements to my previous customers and if I happen to have a decent supply, I'll make exceptions. It was just that it got to the point that half the orders I was processing any given day were from number orders. Paypal slaughters me on the fee for tiny amounts like that too.

Do the sight glasses you carry still have the stickers shipped with it? Also, when do you think you'll be getting camlock style f's?

Back