• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless control panel enclosure for electric brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorsbro

Reaction score
Hi, i have for sale a stainless steel enclosure, its made with 304 stainless steel. It measures 16"x16"x8", it has all of the holes punched in the door for switches, lights, pids, timer etc, has the holes punched in the bottom for receptacles and also the hole in the top for the heatsink for ssr's. It is built exactly like the one that "THEELECTRICBREWERY" has plans for on theyre site, its exactly the same except its stainless but with all of the holes in it allready so all you have to do is bolt in all of your components. Reason for selling, im building an electric brewrig for my brother and we are doing something a little different now, involving polished brass and stainless... hehe.... Im asking $250+ shipping or best offer.

heres the page that the control panel was designed from, it has all the same hole sizes and locations.

Control Panel (Part 1)

either pm me here(pm box fills up fast) or email me at [email protected]

BOX13.jpg

BOX12.jpg

heres the cad drawing of the enclosure, i will have real picturesof the enclosure on friday when i pick it up from my friends shop. I designed and built this enclosure out of stainless sheet stock all built on cnc machines

Can you post pictures of the actual enclosure? How does the door secure closed? Is the door removable? Is their a removable back plane?

Back