Who's drinking tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pint # 4 of some homemade clone. MMMM! Sitting here in the guest room listing to my other beer bubble as it ferments away. God I hope this finishes soon!! Tomorrow will be 1 week. LOL

heineken here....my 1st ever brew will be bottled this weekend........can't wait till ir's ready to drink.......

I'm watching hockey, having a couple beers.

Don't think I'd qualify that as drinking but hey, the night's not over.

Drinking a 1L bottle of blonde ale, making room for the octoberfest i'm bottling tomorrow.. (at least that would be the excuse i'd give to SWMBO if she was to complain about me drinking a huge bottle on a thursday...)

I'm watching hockey, having a couple beers.

Don't think I'd qualify that as drinking but hey, the night's not over.

Dude, you're in Cali...My FAVORITE part of the country. Head out to Goat Hill Tavern and drink it up with their 141 beers on tap

LOL. When I was out there the week before xmas, we had a blast. SOOO many beers on tap. And apparently they don't serve food, so you can order pizza right there and no one cares!!

Belated, but I had a homebrew Pale Ale, courtesy of Hugh_Jazz (Delicious BTW!) after work, and then an Pale Bock watching the hockey game. Would have had a Hopslam during hockey, but I gave blood, so I had to take it easy...

i think you should change that SWMBO to SWMO .....and drink when you want to...

I don't know if thats ever been succesfully accomplished, you might be a PIONEER to the unknown, like catching a bigfoot. please let us know how that works. ..with pics :)

Just finished my second Terrapin Hopsecutioner...that's probably it for the evening though...

I feel old...

Leinenkugels 1888 Bock. My first time trying Leinie. Don't know why I started tonight, but it's pretty good, IMO. Of course, I had a pint of BYO's 15th Ann. Ale first...my version is 15.33%...For all I know this beer is ****, but whatever. It tastes great.

And for my bid as "Father of the Year", I'm watching "Harry and the Hendersons" with my children as I catch a nice buzz. LOL! I'm going to hell.

Drinking to the point where I got the beer farts and I am making SWMBO gag for air.... god I love beer!

man I'm loaded on a brew from green flash. just saise west coast IPA. bought a few growlers from a lhbs and this is one very tasty IPA . any one else tried this?

blame it on the dog. Thats my M.O. He has some pretty bad farts so it works most of the time.

Are you kidding me? Claim those bad-boys! Take pride in your work! If your SWMBO isn't proud, that's her problem.

I relish all that my body creates and am happy when it can create such a strong emotional response as to cause her to completely remove herself from the situation at hand!

PRIDE! :ban:

Was eyeing this today at the store. Instead shopped the isles and $200 later... got a fridge stocked of random goodies (beers). One of which "isn't supposed to be out yet"... made the mistake of posting it on my facebook with the brewery being a friend and they sent me a nice (not) note.

Was eyeing this today at the store. Instead shopped the isles and $200 later... got a fridge stocked of random goodies (beers). One of which "isn't supposed to be out yet"... made the mistake of posting it on my facebook with the brewery being a friend and they sent me a nice (not) note.

don't post stuff like that on facebook dude - not cool :mug:

Back