Happy Super Bowl! Who's brewing today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcapstudios

Reaction score
Got up before the sunrise and am whipping up a batch of my Sam Adams clone on the back deck. It's 32 degrees outside, but with no wind it's certainly tolerable with a hot cup of coffee.

Hope to get it in the can, pitched, and cleaned up before the wife and kids are up and conscious.

I'm brewing my favorite IPA. The grain is crushed, and I'm getting ready to haul the stuff upstairs. The sun is shining, and it's a beautiful windy 20 degrees. I brew inside, though, so it doesn't matter to me that it's the warmest day so far in 2009!

Brewed yesterday. Did BierMunchers Blonde with hops from secret santa at work and got to use my new to me polarware boil kettle.

Today's about making the food. Lots of gnoshies and finger foods. Throwin a brisquet in and gonna make sammiches for the game.

I'd love to brew, but I'm up to my a$$ in home improvment projects at the moment........

I've got a batch of Church of Chocolate Brown that needs doing, but I also need more fire wood split. Don't have the energy for both.

I'm heading out for a 2 week vacation tomorrow, and if I had planned ahead and already packed today would be a great brew day! On the upside when I get back I have some APA I bottled 2 weeks ago that will be waiting patiently for my return!:cross:

If I've got all the stuff, I'll be brewing an IPA or an APA. dunno if I have the right grains. it might just turn into a bcPA...

Steelers by 2 though.

Well i brewed Austin Homebrew "Blue Moon" yesterday only my second batch. First batch of Brewer's Best "American Light" was put in the bottle friday. I can't hardly wait to try my brews.

Brewed my 2nd all grain today, an American Amber Lager and finished just before kickoff.

Back