Post #100, and almost the last...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capa

Reaction score
I dont know how much ive really contributed to this forum in the last month and a half or so but I sure have learned a bunch. I've only brewed three times so far and each is getting better in no small part to this forum. Sadly I won't be able to brew for a while as come monday I'm leaving for basic training for the Navy. Excited but reserved since as much as I've read and all that its still the unknown. O, well. Should be a good experiance if nothing else. I know there are a fair amount of you in the service on this board. Anyone able to tell me an approximation of how long it took before you were able to brew again. I figure at least a year and a half depending on where im stationed or if im on a boat or whatever.
Anyhow just wanted to say thanks to all the people here, I've become addicted to this site. I'll be around for a couple days still, and will be back whenever they let me back online. :mug:

:ban:

First, thanks for being willing to serve. The Navy can always use a good man. I'm sure you are in for some new and exciting experiences. And you will still be able to get beer wherever you are! Best of luck...

Thank you for serving!
We will be here so when you get time and a computer with Internet, stop in and say hi. Let us know how you are doing.
Good luck and go get em!:mug:

I sincerely echo all the Thanks being sent your way! All the best and definitely stop in when you can and keep us updated!

:mug: Ize

Back