east coast cornies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno.... I'm not sure 'bout where you are, but here in Florida, I've actually spotted a couple restaurants that have the fountain system that still use the old corney kegs (I work doing commercial refrigeration.... so I get to see things in the back). I guess the soda companies still use them to some extent, although probably not as much as the old days. More beer has free shipping on items over 59 dollars. I just ordered some supplies and added a corney 'cause I needed to bump up the order to clear 59 bucks. I'll probably be looking at gettin' a couple more, so next order of supplies, grab another. Depending on how many you are lookin' to get, may be your best option is to order them from there.

Allan

Brewers Discount is out of North Carolina. I had them ship 6 cornies to me for 120 buck total, i think that the shipping cost was around 24 buck. They have pretty good deals.

Cheers

Edit: I am in Indiana BTW

www.homebrewing.org is good and cheap. out of SE michigan. not sure what the shipping would be for ya but you can at least look it up and give them a call.

If you call ask for Jason, owner and all around great guy.

I had good (well, decent) luck with brewersdiscount.com too - the kegs came pressurized, but now I have a bad pressure-release valve, and when I call, no one answers. I ordered online and they shipped fast, but now I need to ask if they have a cheap (or free) lid, and 2 more kegs.

They were cheap though...

kvh

I've gotten a few from www.Ebrew.com in the past. Also try checking a local distributer. The same place that i get my CO2 is a bottle distributer and they'll sell em to me before they sell em to the local homebrew shop.

Back