Cyber Monday Up to 40% Off All Full LBs Incl Simcoe, Nelson Sauvin, Galaxy & Amarillo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks,

For Cyber Monday we are kicking our Black Friday Sale up a notch. Not only will full pounds of non-limited supply hops still be on sale for 5-40% off (avg of 20% off), we are also throwing the below hops into the mix:

20-40% Off Full Pounds Of:

Simcoe (2011 Crop)
New Zealand Nelson Sauvin (2012 Crop)
Australian Galaxy (2012)
Amarillo (2010 - they still smell great, they were stored properly at -5f in nitrogen flushed mylar until a couple of days ago when we repackaged them into pounds)

We have a limited supply of the above hops so each customer is limited to ONE pound of each variety. We expect to sell out pretty quickly so if you want in on this please plan accordingly.

Cyber Monday Starts at 9AM PST/10AM MST/11AM CST/12PM EST

The limited supply hops will be available for as long as we have stock and the other hops will remain on sale until Tuesday 11/27 at the same time.

These four varieties will also be in their own product category: "Cyber Monday Limited Supply Hops" so you can access them quickly. I will post the link to that category once it's created (sometime this evening).

As always it's just $5 to ship ANY amount of hops to ANY US address including Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses. We also ship internationally for $18 for every 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments or 4 full single pounds. PayPal is required for international orders.

Thanks folks!

I'm def not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I think your 11/27 day might be off. I'm excited for this deal.

I'm def not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I think your 11/27 day might be off. I'm excited for this deal.

You're absolutely correct thanks for catching that I just updated it. I was setting it up last night and put the date AFTER the date it was at the time, and I didn't realize it was already past midnight :p

Thanks, the Limited Supply category goes up in 37 minutes.

The sale is live!

10 AM mst was 3 minutes ago and orders are rolling in :)

Thanks folks, Amarillo and Galaxy are sold out, Simcoe and a small amount of Nelson Sauvin are left! Also please note on your order that you heard about us from HBT :) Thanks and have a great Cyber Monday! Might I also suggest hitting up our friends at Brewmasters Warehouse for the rest of your homebrewing needs. They also have a killer deal going today and a percentage of their sales today are going to a great cause.

Nelson Sauvin is now sold out. Full pounds of Simcoe are left. They are also both in the Cyber Monday category and in the regular hops category. Since you're limited to one at the Cyber Monday price if you're looking for more please order one pound from the Cyber Monday category and the rest from the other.

Also, keep in mind we still have our Black Friday sale pricing on all full pounds of non-limited supply hops. That, along with the Cyber Monday price on Simcoe will end tomorrow at 10am MST. Thanks!

Thanks for the deal, bought some Simcoe and CTZ

Thank YOU for your order!

Alright folks, less than 15 minutes left! Orders placed after that time will be shipped after we're all caught up and have given the warehouse a few days of a well deserved break. We broke every record possible yesterday, largely thanks to Homebrewtalk, cheers!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and give a heads up that from Black Friday through Cyber Monday we received 60% more orders than we did all of last month. That being said we are working hard to crank out orders as quickly as possible. We should be caught up within the next few days and we greatly appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. After all the sale orders are out the door the warehouse will be taking a few days off for some much needed and well deserved rest.

I had to pass on your cyber monday sale (Shame), but i did point SWMBO to it and pointed out what i wanted. she wont tell me if she got in on time so here's hoping Niko Clause stops by this year.

Thanks again for all the great sales and service.
Matt

Received the Nelson I ordered but the label says 2011 crop. I thought I was ordering 2012 crop. Anyone else have this issue?

Sorry about that I'll check with the warehouse and see if it was an error on labeling or if we had some 2011 that shipped out on accident in which case we would swap it out for you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your order. I'll email you within a couple hours. Out and about with the family right now.

Got a quick response from Scott regarding my order. He confirmed the error and offered to ship the correct crop with a return envelope for the wrong hops. Great service!

Back