• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pilsner Urquell Neon Sign

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
This sign is brand new and was only turned on to take picture, It is in perfect shape and would be great in any bar or man cave. Im only getting rid of it because I have no place to put it. Im looking to get $125 or trade for almost any thing. things I would like to trade for. Mont Blanc pens, watches, pit bike, rc planes trucks cars and helicopters. brewing supplys Please feel free to shoot me offers. Thanks for looking.

2w1tzdx.jpg

From what I've seen in Craigslist and eBay the OPs price is not unreasonable. Signs like that regularly go for $100 or more.

usfmikeb said:
$125? Seriously?

Well usfmikeb if u think the price is to high make an offer don't just call me out. Thats not cool. If you want to call me out then PM me.

Looks like great price to me! There's one on Craigslist near me for $100 used, $125 for a brand new neon sign is a great deal! My wife would kill me if I bought it, good luck, someone here will get a great deal!

Back