West Coast beers for trade (Russian River, Green Flash, Firestone, ect)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JoeBronco said:
I wish i could. I honestly cant tell you how may emails i get about paypal'ing me some cash for the beer and shipping. Vinny and his wive have told me not to sell his beer but. I respect him too much as a brewer to go against his words. I asked about trading, that fine. It turns out that some of the Brew pub workers trade even the rare beers.

I completely understand, so I can't interest you in any bell's huh? Lol

I completely understand, so I can't interest you in any bell's huh? Lol

Ill let you know in two weeks. =)

Im going to be busy with a few side jobs, judging at a few beer events and wont have much "Me" time.

Would you be interested in some Jester King Boxer's Revenge Barrel Aged Wild Ale for a bottle of Supplication? I also have a 1 and a half year aged (proper temp aging btw) of the original Black Metal Imperial Stout (retired version).

I have had both the Boxer's and BMIS. I got the BMIS back when it first came out because the bottle caught my eye. I dig the "metal" look and it was a great beer. Ill check into the Boxer's again to see if my brother in law is intrested. I personally am looking for stuff i have never tried before that strike an interest.

I have had both the Boxer's and BMIS. I got the BMIS back when it first came out because the bottle caught my eye. I dig the "metal" look and it was a great beer. Ill check into the Boxer's again to see if my brother in law is intrested. I personally am looking for stuff i have never tried before that strike an interest.

I can get my hands on all of the JK stuff... except the JK/Mikkeller Beer Geek Rodeo... it's all sold out. I talked to the head brewer and he said there's another round of Das Wunderkind coming out if that's at all of interest. I also have a bottle of properly aged Saint Arnolds DR 5 that has aged beautifully. Along with some DR 1 and 2... but those didn't age too gracefully. I also have a bottle of Gavroche Biere de Garde... which is quite honestly one of the best things I've ever consumed.

Jester King is the only thing I miss about Austin, TX. I live five miles from firestone, and if you'd like to trade some Jester King for Firestone, PM me, I just setup and account on Stamps.com using the blabbermouth Glenn Becks code, and have $50 worth of free shipping. I want the hell out of their Mikkeller collaborations, I moved from Austin within weeks of them doing their first. I have yet to have the Thrash Metal Saison, also.

DFH - Positive Contact is now on my WANT list... Takes president over Heady.
It is being packaged and sent out as i type...

I'm in Chicago this weekend and I'll look for positive contact and zombie dust. Please let me know if you have these already.

I'm in Chicago this weekend and I'll look for positive contact and zombie dust. Please let me know if you have these already.

Have Zombie dust. Im talking with DFH about Positive Contact. Depending on how many he sends out to CA. I may already be getting some. I get very lucky with distributors in CA.

I just got in a shipment from - The Brewery, Jester King & Jolly Pumpkin. There is a Distributor out of SF that goes around the country and picks up one off cases from the breweries and sells them to bottle shops around the Bay. I know the owners of 4 bottle shops and can normally get first shot. This was my last Score...

575173_440834065941280_359515730_n.jpg

By the way, I was in Napa yesterday and stopped by Whole Foods. Found out about the 20% ALL SINGLE bottle beer and Picked up 7 Plinys for $3.50 each!!! 2 Ruinations for $5. (not each but $5 for two) and a few other IPA's that me and my old lady like. Also found it interesting that they are starting to carry Homebrew supplies. Yeast, Grain and All grain kits... Kinda Random.

Jester King is the only thing I miss about Austin, TX. I live five miles from firestone, and if you'd like to trade some Jester King for Firestone, PM me, I just setup and account on Stamps.com using the blabbermouth Glenn Becks code, and have $50 worth of free shipping. I want the hell out of their Mikkeller collaborations, I moved from Austin within weeks of them doing their first. I have yet to have the Thrash Metal Saison, also.

You know California has Jester King right? I find it at Whole Foods in Napa and Oakland. It really depends on who is running there beer line. If some BMC drinker is running the beer they wont get the rare ones but if you get lucky and find a good Whole Foods with a good Specility Beers guy then you can get just about any beer in the states. Last time i went they had:

Wytchmaker
Le Petit Prince
Noble King
Black Metal

Be came in today. Thanks so much!

I got mine in on Sat. THANKS! The 120 was not what i had expected. I think i want to age the other one and see what time does. Its more like a sweet wine or meed than a "SUPER hoppy" beer. Still, I get to cross that one off my Beer Bucket list.

BTW - did the Ice pack keep everything cool? I didnt think it would still be cold, but cool is what i was aiming at.

Everything showed up in great condition. I had one tonight, it was perfect.

As for the 120, I'm glad you had one, now hide the other for a few years. I enjoy them aged. If you want or need more, let me know. I have a bunch. Plus I have some 08 WWS if you're looking for other interesting DFH.

Everything showed up in great condition. I had one tonight, it was perfect.

As for the 120, I'm glad you had one, now hide the other for a few years. I enjoy them aged. If you want or need more, let me know. I have a bunch. Plus I have some 08 WWS if you're looking for other interesting DFH.

Im good for now on the other stuff. I can get all DFH but the 120. I have a 2002 WWS in my wine/beer cellar at a CONSTANT 54*. I may pick up another one or two 120's in the near future.

GOT IT! My neighbor had it for me. I guess it showed up when i was at work and they pulled it inside for me. (Im super happy they did since its bin almost 100* outside the last few days.)

I also found a bottle shop that continuously stocks:

Cantillon
Jester King
Mikkeller beer
The Bruery
Logsdon Organic Farmhouse Ales
&
ALL the lips of Faith series!!!!
13 Taps that change daily!!!

Awesome! My brother-in-law was driving by my place Thursday and saw I had a package and did the right thing and took it to his place. Had one of the Pliny's last night. Good God was is good. Better than the last 2 you sent. If these next 2 taste anything like last night's then Dreadnaught has some competition for my favorite double ipa

I think putting the ice pack in the box helped quite a bit. That had to keep it cool and out of the CA sun the first two days. Imagine that beer fresh from the tap... I have a TON of those ice packs. From now on i will not ship an IPA without one.

JoeBronco said:
Still looking for more Zombie dust! Will trade 3 Plinys for a 6pack!

Aw man, ZD is great. We had a Halloween beer fest last year and I had way too much access to a fresh keg of it. Good stuff.

i gave justin from the BNArmy a bottle of dust. I should have brought an extra one for tasty...

IMG_2668-1.jpg

I am interested in trading my Terra Incognita collaboration 750ml bottle for a few west coast beers. Any interest out there?

Sheldon

I wish Texas had something tradeworthy that hasn't been mentioned (JK and the St. Arnold's DR series) that I could pick up for trades. =/

Maybe someone else would be willing to trade, but as it stands JK is very easy for me to get. We also get in St.Arnolds every so often. :mug:

I also have a few bottles of the VERY limited Stone Ruination 10yr anniversary. Hands down the BEST IIPA i have ever had. Must be a GREAT beer to get me to trade this one. I would compare to PtY in flavor and complexity.

OK guys, i can also get Row2/Hill56 (Story of simcoe) from Russian River @ $6 a bottle. VERY limited.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/863/77648/

If a Pale Ale and an IPA had a dirty one night stand, R2H56 would be their bastard offspring. I love this pale ale so much I asked Vinnie for assistance in a clone and keep goign down to RR to get a growler full.

If you love Simcoe, you must try this beer and it's a very limited bottle distribution only in Nor Cal and a dribble in So Cal. :drunk:

Still looking to trade a Terra Incongita 750 ml bottle from Washington, DC's Savor.

Any interest out there???

Sheldon

Back