Drunk online chat later?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
I know some of you guys get in a chat room sometimes, will that be happening tonight? I am about 4 beers into the evening and heading to a local pub that is rumored to have a great apple lambic on tap. after i get back i will look you all up if you are in a room shooting the breeze.

Who else has plans on drinking the friday night away?

Same as Ize......currently blasting Peace of Mind into Foreplay/Long Time in honor of the newly departed Brad Delp. RIP to the man behind Boston....

Fiery Sword said:
Same as Ize......currently blasting Peace of Mind into Foreplay/Long Time in honor of the newly departed Brad Delp. RIP to the man behind Boston....

Ah, that's who that is. I saw the headline and thought to myself, "who the f%@# is that?". Wow, what a great album that was.

"Just because i don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." -Homer Simpson

I really love this quote!

Got a brown ale boiling on the stove and several cans of BMC lager brewing in my belly. I expect I'll be mumbling some incoherencies at some point tonight. :mug:

Back