Good Place's to hit in Kalamazoo??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luckey37

Reaction score
I'll be in Kalamazoo this weekend for a hockey tournament. I was looking for recommendation for a god brew pub type place to hit.:confused: Thanks

I don't know if it is still there or not. I drove through Kzoo one time and ate at a place called Bilbo's Pizza. They brewed their own beer on site and the pizza was good. Doesn't compare to Bell's but it was still a nice place to sit down and have a few beers at.

I can't be of much help here. I've only ever been to the airport and Deja Vu Gentleman's Club to see their famous "1000s of Beautiful Girls and 3 Ugly Ones".

I don't know if it is still there or not. I drove through Kzoo one time and ate at a place called Bilbo's Pizza. They brewed their own beer on site and the pizza was good. Doesn't compare to Bell's but it was still a nice place to sit down and have a few beers at.

Went to Bilbos a few weeks ago. Beer was ok, and the pizza was pretty good.

Bell's #1 choice
I also recommend the http://kalamazoobeerexchange.com/
The price changes based on demand. Good beers on tap and draft.

It's one block west of Bell's.

Beer Exchange is pretty cool, but if you are trying to grab food there as well, the wait times are ridiculous. I was there a few weeks ago for a birthday, and our group of 4 had a 2+ hour wait for a table, which is crazy.

Bells
Old Peninsula
Bilbos
Gallaghers
Brewsters
Kalamazoo Beer Exchange

I'm biased towards Gallaghers, since I have my name on a plaque on the wall and a mug with my name on it =)

I wish Bells would bring oracle back on tap, and Dark Wheat. Two amazing beers IMO.

Arcadia is in battle creek only 20-25 minutes away and you can do a tour there.

I know it's to late for you, but for the next Kzoo searcher paw paw brewing company www.pawpawbrewing.com this is a small place where the onwers brew, pours your beer, and makes you a sandwich if you want one. its about 15 to 20 mins out side of Kalamazoo.

Latest posts

Back