What's Your Favorite Extract Kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VApatriot

Reaction score
Hey everbody,

I've got a question for you all. What extract ingredient kits you've bought, where did you get them, and how did they turn out? I'm looking to stock up on a few extract kits while I have the money and before I get laid off. So, I'm looking for some suggfestions from all of you. I've recently given up on Morebeer.com where I got my first extract kits (which actually turned out pretty good). I won't buy anything from them anymore because they're totally incapable of tracking their own inventory. I'm tired of placing an order for an item that their website says is in stock only to get an e-mail the next day telling me that it's not really in stock after all.

I've looked at AHB, Northern Brewer, and Midwest Supply. With so many to choose from, I am interested in getting your input. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Have a good weekend, and of course a homebrew!

I like Coopers Real Ale with some extra steeped grains Briess Sparkling Malt and some more hops.

Like it with meals.

It looks like used motor oil and has a lot of hop taste.

Dead Guy...its a little spendy but WELL worth the money. You have to buy the pacman yeast seperate

2699.jpg

I bought a couple good kits from Midwest Brewing. Simcoe IPA and Fuggles are good. Ferocious IPA is VERY tasty.

HopHead IPA from Midwest is the best kit I have made, hands down.
I had a hard time not drinking it all even before I bottled and carbonated it!!!

Back