Rogue chocolate peanut butter & banana ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5388

Reaction score
I have several bottles of Rogues Voodoo Doughnut chocolate, peanut butter, and banana ale! Looking to trade for Russian river beers, heady topper, three Floyd's, etc. let me know if interested

I was in a Rouge brewpub a few weeks ago and they gave me a sample of that.
I know why you are trying to trade it!

I have to say, it wasn't nasty like the voodoo maple bacon beer but it's unusual. Not what you expect to taste when you order a beer.

I could see people liking it though. There are lots of good selling beers that are very non traditional.

Just acquired 2 more bottles from a friend. Looking to trade for 3 Floyd's (especially alpha klaus and zes zes zes) and open to other offers if interested. Thanks Ed

Let me know what you are looking for from 3F. Might be interested in trying this crazy beer.

Really want zes zes zes and alpha klaus but would be open to artic panzer wolf, dreadnaught or zombie dust. Let me know what you can get and I'm sure we could work something out

ed just wondering where you were able to buy the voodoo banana in ocean county I would like to give it a try.

I buddy of mine grabbed me a few bottles when he was in Portland. I wasn't a huge fan so traded what I had. Now he has 2 bottles left that he asked me to trade for him! Lol it's not a bad beer just strange. More so then the maple bacon. Which if your looking for the bacon ale just picked up a few more bottles at Total Wine in Cherry Hill. They still have a bunch. Where you at in Ocean?

I am in Toms River. I picked up a few bottle of the Bacon at Gerrards liquor in Point Pleasant. They told me they are supposed to get the Banana as well, but i haven't checked back with them in a little while.

O nice! Yea I haven't seen it anywhere local. I actually just got the last bottle of Goose Island Bourbon County coffee and cherry rye stout at the new spirits by office lounge but I know bayville spirits in shop rite plaza was putting out the coffee stout today. There might be some left. Just figured I'd let you know if your interested since its so hard to get! Cheers

If you could snag one of the coffee's or the cherry's I would be willing to trade some 3F from the cellar for some. Just throwing it out there, dont want to get to off topic from your orginal post. Sorry about that. I talked to the bottle shop here in town and they are expecting the bannana here soon.

some of you actually enjoy that maple bacon beer?!?! I couldnt even finish 12 oz's of it. Tasted like sucking on a burnt camp fire log. Absolutely awful.

Latest posts

Back