my new England beer haul...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMan

Reaction score
Most are brews I cannot get locally, pretty pumped.

IMAG0514.jpg

I live in Chicago, so even yeungling, which is abundant on the east coast is a rarity to me. Delicious too.

IMAG0515.jpg

Took a brewery tour of allagash up in Portland, ME. Slick setup they got. Grabbed a couple Curieoux while I was there.

IMAG0516.jpg

IMAG0519.jpg

And some wine and port we picked up in New Hampshire. Haunted Whisper vineyards is the label (Danbury, NH), solid wines that I would recommend to any wine drinker. And to anyone that lives nearby it, visit the place, its gorgeous. Plus, free samples! The owner was super cool.

IMAG0517.jpg

That's a pretty sweet looking haul! Is there any Smutty Nose in there? I tried it while visiting NYC and found it pretty darn tasty.

I can get smuttynose down the street, so i skipped over them. I am a fan of them though.

MisterTipsy said:
And where is the Heady Topper ?

I have heard the name, but never associated with a region...just looked it up and i definitely should have looked for it.

malc said:
Double bag from Long Trail is one of my favorites.

I kinda wish I would have bought more of it, it was only $2.50. So if I really enjoy it i will kick myself.

TheMan said:
Most are brews I cannot get locally, pretty pumped.

I live in Chicago, so even yeungling, which is abundant on the east coast is a rarity to me.

I'm in RI and we cannot get yeungling which I am a big fan of.

Didn't see the 'gannsett till just now. That's definitely a staple of our diet.

Yeah I can never get Yuengling around here. Also, I just had a Maine IPA... you may rethink the saying it's "Maine's Best"... Troegs, Pork Slap, Long Trail and Shipyard all good though :)

I'm from western PA and I always get a kick out of people saying they can't get Yuengling where they live. We must take it for granted here. The fridge at the bed and breakfast we just stayed at in Erie was stocked with it. Good stuff though!

Back