Unibroue Trois pistoles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhaas66

Reaction score
I hear alot of talk about this beer?

Brewery is in Quebec? I am going to CAN in a few weeks... Hmmm..

They have quite a few good ones. Trois Pistoles, La Fin Du Monde, La Maudite, Don de Due (sp?) to name a few.

-Todd

Canada is a big place. Unibroue doesn't have that big a foot print. I live only 2 hours from the brewery and still have a hard time finding it. Unless you are going to Montreal I wouldn't count on getting any.

I haven't had any problems finding it in the Ottawa area. I've also seen it in Montreal and Quebec City. That said it's not as easy to find as say Bud but it's there. Try the LCBO if you're in Ontario. And in Quebec most corner stores (depanneurs) will stock them. I really like the blanche de chambly. Trois Pistols is awesome too as is Maudite. Enjoy!

i can get it everywhere in California. One of my favorites. Actually, that sounds really good...might pick some up tonight :) good luck for yourself. shouldn't be too hard, i'd think

Messed up. None oft he LCBO's around me carry the stuff.

But I can get Heratige, Scotch-Irish, Creamore Springs, Mill Street and St Ambrose.. so I am not hurting for good beer.

that's really weird. unibroue stuff just seems to get more and more popular all the time. i've been seeing it popping up in corner stores and even gas stations all around here. i can't believe you can't get it in canada...it's friggin made there!

unibroue beverages have been in my local takeout shop for a number of years. At least maudite and la fin du monde are stocked in many local establishments that have a fairly extensive selection.

Quebec has some of the best beer I've ever had. Look for the stuff that comes in big bottles with corks, most of those are great quality.

JimC, try the lcbo on king edward and rideau. They have it. The Beerstore carries it too. Which lcbo are you going to that you can't find it?

mmm...that was some good stuff last night. i only drank two. got two more for tonight :) it was actually really yeasty and didn't retain the head at all, but still good. i think the bigger bottles are better.

We get just about all of their beers down here. I even sampled some Trois Pistoles at the brewfest last weekend.

I remember sometime last year we were discussing their beers and Mikey (who occasionally posts around here) linked to a restaurant relatively close to the brewery that looked fantastic. I'll see if I can find it.

Back