Who's drinking???? Right now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Saaz Ale. My wife has a lamb roast in the oven that smells great, so I'm going to pair something nice with that soon. :rockin:

Just finished bottling Pliny the Bastid. Along the way I had a Sawtooth clone, BPs' Indigenous IPA, a Dead Guy clone and now I'm having an extract brown ale of some sort.

Sipping my second glass of my "SWMBO Slayer" Belgian Blonde. Icy cold and silky smooth.

This after a huge Mexican meal with extra refried beans.
I'm sleepin in the guest room tonight....:D
Belgian_Blond_Pour.JPG

Just had a Leine's Creamy Dark....it was alright

About to have a Blue Moon (had the first one last nigh and OMG! now I know what all the fuss is about)

We had a cold front come in today so I stuck 2 of my fermenters that I'm going to bottle next week outside to help cold crash....

Just finish a "dead horse" from the Moab brewey in Utah. Gonna drink a "Boulder beer" from Denver now.

I got back from Virginia beer night at the Green Leafe cafe (williamsburg) a few minutes ago....St. George cask IPA on tap...coulda drank that all night.

Now I'm home drinking a pint of Bitter End ESB (homebrew).

I'm drinking a very green bottle of 'Abbey of Leffe Blonde Clone', Still has some work to do, it's only been in the bottle for a week. Tastes pretty good though, actually this is my 2nd tonight, hope it makes it 2 more months!

Back