New logo idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemson55

Reaction score
Ok so I been thinking about my logo for a while not really happy with it. So I decided to mess around tonight. Came up with this idea its a lot simpler and cleaner I think. The idea is that the only thing on the label that changes is the colored "star" in the center and the text. I am still not sure about it though. Was thinking about maybe making it an off white instead of pure white. Give it a sort of aged look. what do you guys think?

OSBC-Label-HBT.jpg

It looks pretty good. And btw...bama is gunna kick clemsons ass next saturday so be ready (sorry to bring it up and get off topic...just had to say it:)) But the label is nice...kep up the good work

It looks pretty good. And btw...bama is gunna kick clemsons ass next saturday so be ready (sorry to bring it up and get off topic...just had to say it:)) But the label is nice...kep up the good work

Haha bring it to the football thread and I'll tell you the numerous reasons Alabama has no chance.

That was more than an egg. That was a full-grown brontosaurus. No, I'm not a Bama fan. Just a guy who was sorely disappointed in the team that's supposed to be the standard bearer for the putrid ACC.

But it looks like BAMA is going to be the hardest team ya'll face this season...except for USC;) Go cocks

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA - Wake Forest will be the toughest team we play all yr from here on out. Although I do look forward to our annual reaffirmation of state dominance.

Any more label comments or is this thread relegated to defense on my alma mater?

I like the label....the aged background definitely improved the image....Try getting some of the thicker textured paper to print that on...its a little more expensive but makes a hell of a difference...hopefully ya'll will have a game like that against us, but as history has proved....that probably ain't happening...but I still have hope as all delusional usc fans do:mug:

Definitly like the aged background, first one looked like it should be on an energy drink.

Remind me closer Slappy and maybe we can put a couple homebrews on it, or trade them at the game if your going.

I kinda thought that too turbo.

Latest posts

Back