laboratory supply stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevecaaster

Reaction score
Hello everyone, can anyone point me in the direction of a laboratory supply website? I am looking for yeast handling things (erlenmeyers, innoc loops, the usual lab fare). I know I can pick up these things at homebrew supply stores, but the selection is limited. I have searched the internut high and low and can not find a single website selling "pyrex" brand erlenmeyers. (I am scared of my "bomex" flask, i think it is going to explode on my stove one of these days.) also gram stain, stir bars, petri dishes, hemocytometers, all the usual lab equipment you would think I could find a web store carrying all this but i cant! help! thanks and have a good night/day!

Try ebay. There a few there, Avagadro's, Cynmar, Houston. Don't fear the Bomex. It is exactly the same as Pyrex. What you need is heavyweight flasks. If it says light duty, then stay away.

Yes, I have an idea about the laboratory supplies websites, because I was also faced same condition while searching for the laboratory supplies. You can find everything related to the lab and can choose one which is most suited to you.
----------------------------------------------------------
lab supplies

+1 on cyanmar.com, very nice people to deal with! Also check their stir bars and magnets if you need to make a stir plate (order extras you will misplace / loose the bars :)

Back