Been away but not forgotten

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy

Reaction score
I just got an email saying that I haven't checked in for a while and thought I'd let it be know that I'm still alive and brewing. In fact, I'm planning on brewing a batch of Hefy this weekend. But, as those of you that know me, I have a love of flying as well. Needless to say, it eats into my paycheck as well. If you're interested on seeing the progress of the airplane I'm building in my garage, I made a website and post updates from time to time there. You can view it at http://www.lylecrane.com/airplane. I'm a web developer and not a designer so it's a sparse design. As for my brewing, I brewed a batch of cider in June and it's pretty good but real dry. I used bread yeast instead of Nottingham that I've used in the past and think that was the problem. Tastes more like wine then cider. Well, that's my life so far. Keep Brewing.

Get some frozen cider concentrate, thaw it and then refreeze it in an ice cube tray. Add one to a pint of cider.

I got the same e mail..........I do more lurking than anything.
For someone who's supposed to be retired, I'm keeping plenty busy. Just did the knifemakers guild show in Louisville this past weekend, currently have 15 gallons in various stages, and began making ginger ale which my granddaughter says tastes horrible.

Back