Chicago Home depot rules!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67coupe390

Reaction score
I just got back from a window job in Chicago. There were a few things that we couldn't fit in the truck so we decided to buy them down there. We started the job and made are list for the home depot. Walked into home depot and sure as sh*t a hot dog stand right in front. 4 Chicago style hot dogs later I was stuffed! That is cooool!!!!!I think we should have a brat stand in the ones up here in Wisconsin!

I love the hot dog stands in front of the hoe depots.....sometimes they are very clutch

Cheesefood said:
Sounds kinky. What salon did you go to? How much did that cost?

I wish there were an icon for milk coming out of my nose. ALthough I have no milk coming out of my nose atm, but if I were drinking milk it probably would be coming out of my nose :fro:

Yeah-- the've had one of those stands at the Madison West one for a while. There's a guy now who sets up across the street with a portable cart now too. (His dogs are the same but he has better polish sausage)

What the Crap!!

I've never seen dogs/brats/sausage at a HD around here. Not at Lowes either.
Maybe I should move to the midwest.

Chicago style dogs are represented outside of Lowes and Home D in AZ... Never ate one but they're here.

Back