**** work! Watch my brewcast live instead.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see he is heating two kettles at one time. Can that be done with one propane tank? Do they make some kind of regulator splitter?

i see he is heating two kettles at one time. Can that be done with one propane tank? Do they make some kind of regulator splitter?

Yes, I've seen splitters at hardware stores. It would probably work depending on your regulator size. I have 5 tanks so no need.

Clicked on.
Saw you were wearing shorts.
Got pissed off.
Clicked off.

Hope it's a good brewday, Soper.

....and yes, I am in shorts again....

soperinshorts.jpg

What time is that for us EST guys? I'll be there harassing your ass.

That's 6:30AM on a Sunday for you... I don't know about you but I suspect the imperial stout I'm drinking right now will prevent me from rising that early. :D

I may have had too much apfelwein, but 8:30 MST is 10:30 EST.....

Unless Sacch is playing a joke on drum; if that's the case, I apologize.... :drunk:

woot! watching it nw :) and now i wanna brew! steamy steamy

and he is rocking out hahaha what is he listening to??!? i can't tell!

Sparging...Also decided I'm doing another 10g batch of Simcoe IPA after this one.

Oh I see how it is...I brew 2 batches, second one an IPA, and you decide to do it too?

Neener Neener Neener!

Edit: Whoops! looks like that wasn't from today...but a month ago. Maybe I'm the copycat...

Back