• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Homebrew Shop Inventory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, that's what it looks like to me too. I replied asking if anything was for sale individually, either in person or online. We'll see if I get a response...

Wow that is a lot of stuff. Ask them to post the stuff here.

Damn I would see what kind of deal they would do on some prices on a huge amount of their kits.

Interesting. I never knew that hobby shop sold supplies! I live right need the Freehold shop but I prefer to shop at love2brew in North Brunswick.

BrewingViking said:
Its not really middletown. It's the keyport hobby shop. They have homebrew supplies there.

I thought it might be them. I was pissed I didn't find out about them till after the storm. But they said they were gonna keep the site up

Thank you to all who showed interest in the merchandise we had available.

I just want to let everyone know that the merchandise has been sold and is now available at Love 2 Brew in North Brunswick NJ. They have a really great website which you can order from online, or if you're in NJ you can go check out their shop if you haven't yet. It's a very nice shop with a great selection, and they just finished setting up their Brew on Premises area!

http://www.love2brew.com/

Thanks for the update I was real bummed I didn't find out about you guys till after the storm

Latest posts

Back