• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL 15 Gal SS Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the same add on Buffalo Craigslist. And on eBay. I was gonna buy one but didn't. He said he makes them. Seems legit though

He's legit, he's actually from milwaukee wi. I've spoken with him a few times. He's a college student who does this in his spare time.

I have two problems with this guy. First, I'd never buy from a website where you can't find any information about where they are located. Second, I hate businesses that spam the crap out of Craigslist. The spirit of CL is local trade between non-commercial sellers and buyers. I'd even make a concession if he only spammed within his own state but hitting all the major US cities is bullsheeets.

I've seen him on Chicago, but that is close enough to Millwaukee that it doesn't bother me.

New Ad: I bought a s#$ load of kettles on alibaba.com and really would like to flip them

sorry... one too many home brews

Back