My first batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickettj

Reaction score
I just racked out to secondary and here's a couple pictures of my Autumn Amber Ale. I used the Autumn Amber Ale kit from Midwest Supplies. SG at the time of racking was dead nuts 1.012. Three more weeks or so and I'll be tasting. It smells delicious! Just hope my thorough washing of the gear was thorough enough!

image-2158959866.jpg

image-1196953963.jpg

Ha, can't blame ya for that. I have done this kit five times, twice with dry and three times with the Wyeast. The difference in taste is very noticeable, always will order it with the liquid yeast from now on. Don't get me wrong, it is great with the dry yeast, but more so with the Wyeast. Welcome to the addiction, hope SWMBO is understanding!

Ha, can't blame ya for that. I have done this kit five times, twice with dry and three times with the Wyeast. The difference in taste is very noticeable, always will order it with the liquid yeast from now on. Don't get me wrong, it is great with the dry yeast, but more so with the Wyeast. Welcome to the addiction, hope SWMBO is understanding!

She has been nothing but an angel but I haven't exactly been "transparent" with the cost...She would still be supportive but probably less so.

Back