wow just wow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grrtt78

Reaction score
just did first all grain

wow just wow.

best thing i hav ever done. im a lil drunk but wow.

chocolate stout, im excited.

my only problem was i had a lot of hot side airation but other than that it went flawlessly. i cant wait thanks for all your help!

grrtt78 said:
just did first all grain

wow just wow.

best thing i hav ever done. im a lil drunk but wow.

chocolate stout, im excited.

my only problem was i had a lot of hot side airation but other than that it went flawlessly. i cant wait thanks for all your help!
You must be a little drunk. You posted this 3 times. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. :mug:

i saw alot of bubbles when i transfered from mash tun to boil kettle. and i didnt post three times i am just so drunk that format seemed fitting

grrtt78 said:
i saw alot of bubbles when i transfered from mash tun to boil kettle. and i didnt post three times i am just so drunk that format seemed fitting
I would not worry about it. There has been blind taste test done with some being hot side areated and some not. No one was able to pick out what ones were.

It's not a good thing to do but I would not worry about it. Besides you boil the crap out of it for an hour (or more). If you had HSA after the boil, then maybe it may cause a problem, or maybe not.

FSR402 said:
I would not worry about it. There has been blind taste test done with some being hot side areated and some not. No one was able to pick out what ones were.

It's not a good thing to do but I would not worry about it. Besides you boil the crap out of it for an hour (or more). If you had HSA after the boil, then maybe it may cause a problem, or maybe not.

HSA causes flavour changes in beers that are kept long storage and boiling the wort don't rid you of it.
Once you have it, you have it. The molucules rearrange themselves and attach to the wort in a way that boiling don't change them.

well i tend to share alot and my friends are all interested in a chocolate beer so i doubt it will be stored long

Back